The islands of Croatia soon to be reachable by hydroplanes

The islands of Croatia soon to be reachable by hydroplanes The first hydroplanes of the German company European Coastal Airlines (ECA) should start connecting Split, Dubrovnik, Šibenik, Zadar, Rijeka and Pula with all the larger Croatian islands from next summer.

This is an Adriatic coastal air traffic project which will enable the islands with the warmest seas in Europe to be connected with a network of air, land and sea corridors of the old continent. In the first phase, which envisages the constuction of water airports, purchasing of the aircrafts and the creating of a reliable air carrier, investors from Germany and Switzerland plan to invest at least 31 million euros.

In the first phase the ECA plans to connect Split and Dubrovnik with Korčula and Hvar, Vis, Lastovo and other surrounding islands, and to the north Šibenik, Zadar, Rijeka and Pula with Mali Lošinj, Rab and other Dalmatian islands, with six 19 seater aircrafts.

30 sea harbours would be used for landing and take off. In the second phase the islands will be connected with Italian cities of Brindisi, Bari, Foggia, Ancona, Rimini, Ravenna, Bologna, Padova, Trieste and Venice. The flight from Ancona to Mali Lošinj would only take 32 minutes and from Pescara to Vis only 42 minutes.

European Coastal Airlines


2 comments:

  1. Hello there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Aol for
    something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and
    a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't
    have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when
    I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Here is my blog post - A Deluxe Trip At The Hidden Beach Swinger Resorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality articles or reviews is the important to attract the visitors to pay a quick visit the site, that's what this
    website is providing.

    Review my blog post :: Searching For Nudist Resorts (search4sex.biz)

    ReplyDelete