The second season of “Game of Thrones” will be filmed in Croatia

The second season of “Game of Thrones” will be filmed in Croatia
The unique beauty of Dubrovnik has attracted the producers at HBO, who have decided to film the second season of the serial “Game of Thrones” there. The first season which was filmed after the novel `Song of Ice and Fire` by George R.R. Martin, was shot in Belfast, Northern Ireland and Malta, while the second season will be filmed in the south of Croatia, more precisely in Dubrovnik, as well as in Ireland. Shooting should go on for four weeks and some of the locations on their list are the Benedictine monastery on the island of Lokrum, parts of the Dubrovnik walls of the towers Bokar and Minčeta, The Prince`s Palace, the Sponza Palace and the fort Lovrijenac.

The Tourist Board of Dubrovnik
www.tzdubrovnik.hr


3 comments:

  1. It is really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that
    you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my web site ... more information here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..
    I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?

    I'm glad to find so many helpful info right here in the post,
    we want work out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for
    sharing. . . . . .

    Also visit my website; http://www.nudistjoy.com (http://www.blackwatchcanada.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced
    but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any solutions to help protect against content
    from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    Here is my homepage Your 1St Nudist Outing

    ReplyDelete