Pula at an «arms length» from Manchester

Pula at an «arms length» from Manchester
The British Jet2.com, one of the leading low budget air carriers, will be introducing a new direct line from Pula to Manchester from May of next year. It will connect the two cities once a week, most probably on Saturdays.
The airline will enable British tourists from this northwest of England harbour town with a rich history and many interesting sites surrounding it, to reach Pula directly. Jet2 has already connected Manchester with Split and Dubrovnik. The company has flights once a week to Split throughout the season, until the middle of October. There are flights from Manchester to Dubrovnik twice a week, as well as once a week from Belfast, Leeds and Edinburgh.

6 comments:

  1. No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so
    he/she needs to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is
    maintained over here.

    my site :: click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to my personal
    blogroll.

    Also visit my web-site: http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/nudist-camp/ ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone essentially assist to make seriously posts I might state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your
    website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post amazing.
    Great activity!

    My homepage nudist families []

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have
    truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll
    be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!


    Also visit my webpage: A Lavish Family Vacation At The Concealed Beach Front Swinger Resorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.


    Visit my web site :: nudism ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write otherwise it is complex to write.



    Here is my page; http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/teen-nudist/

    ReplyDelete