Split – Social networks and tourism

Split – Social networks and tourism In November, Split will be the host of the first fair that connects tourist trends and social networks (Facebook, Twitter).

International Travel and Destination Expo (ITDE) will be held in Hotel Lav from the 24 - 27 November. This will be the first year that the fair in Split will deal in connecting tourism trends with social networks. There will be a string of lectures and round tables about the influence of Facebook or Twitter on the tourist season and its lengthening.

ITDE Split will be the first fair in the region on which new trends linked to tourism and travel will be presented for the 2012 season. The fair is aimed at professionals in the tourism industry and also at users of their services.

2 comments:

  1. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles or reviews daily along with a mug of coffee.

    Take a look at my web site more information here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your
    content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Here is my website; family nudism resort

    ReplyDelete