Hotel from Opatija awarded in Serbia

 Hotel from Opatija awarded in SerbiaGrand Hotel ‘4 Opatijska Cvijeta’ (Four Flowers of Opatija) received an award for top quality of service at the 44th International tourism fair in Novi Sad, for the second year in a row. The director of the hotel, Vedran Gržetić was declared the best hotel manager in 2011. This award is handed out to the best hotels, restaurants, agricultural tourism and tourist events in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia. This is the third consecutive award for quality for the Grand Hotel 4 Opatijaska Cvijeta. In 2009, it won the golden plaque in the four-star hotel category and last year it won a diploma and a golden cup, which made it the champion of summer tourism. The hotels Marina and Dražica and camp Bor from the island of Krk also won awards at the fair in Novi Sad.

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours as of
    late, yet I by no means discovered any interesting
    article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me.
    In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good
    content material as you probably did, the web
    can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

    Here is my page; click through the following article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to
    send you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas
    for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.



    Also visit my website - http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/nudist-camp/

    ReplyDelete