Zagreb – Two more awards for the «Moonlight Sonata»

Zagreb – Two more awards for the «Moonlight Sonata» Director Jakov Sedlar`s video «Moonlight Sonata – Zagreb», in the production of the Tourist Board of Zagreb, is the winner of the 3rd International festival of tourism and ecology films «Silafest», which was held in Serbia at the end of September. 63 films from 23 countries were in competition for this prestigious award.
«Moonlight Sonata – Zagreb», won the „White Acacia“award for the best overall tourism film. Along with being awarded in Serbia, the same film was awarded at the recently held International festival of tourism film „Art&Tur” in Portugal, in competition with 278 films from 38 countries. It won second place in the „People and places“category. From the beginning of this year this is the fifth award that this video has won in which it promotes Zagreb through classical music. It also won awards and recognition at the International Festival of Tourism Film, as part of the Berlin ITB fair, the Tourfilm Festival in Riga and the 47th International Festival of Tourism Film in Lecce, Italy.

2 comments:

  1. After looking into a few of the articles on your website, I truly appreciate your way of
    blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the
    near future. Please check out my website too and let me know what
    you think.

    My web blog http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/nudist-camp/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area .
    Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.

    Studying this information So i'm happy to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what
    I needed. I such a lot for sure will make sure to don?t put
    out of your mind this web site and provides it a look regularly.


    my weblog: nude beach south africa

    ReplyDelete