Zagreb – Tourist attractions even more accessible

Zagreb – Tourist attractions even more accessible Tourists in Zagreb have recently been enabled to read all the information about tourist attractions throughout the city, in a very simple way - by using their `smart` phones. This is the newest presentation of the city sites with the help of new QR codes, which were set up on 26 locations in the wider city centre, on the same direction boards that point to the town`s attractions, at the initiative of the Tourist Board of Zagreb.


Zagreb has had its own code that leads to information on the website of the Tourist Board for a long time now and the newly created codes lead to information about tourist attractions. QR (Quick Response) code is a so-called cripted message (very similar to a bar code) which by simple `scanning` by the smartphone can lead to a lot of information. In order to obtain the information it is necessary to have a smartphone or another mobile device with a built in Android operating system. Install the free application for QR code reading and the info search about the desired locations can begin even if the user is located far away from it.

The use of this code has multiple advantages: it is the fastest way to open a website, find an interactive map, get all the necessary information and see photos and short video clips about each site.

Information by Zagreb`s QR code is currently available in seven languages – Croatian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese, and it is also soon expected in Chinese.

5 comments:

  1. Places like Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb are well worth a visit before they become proper tourist attractions very historic. No problems getting B&B and the price is right. I love this part of the world and heading further Croatia is now high on my to-go list! I want to read about your Istria and Slovenia experiences!

    Regards,
    Ankush

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is steller! You obviously know
    how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and
    your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

    Too cool!

    Feel free to surf to my website - danavegamkcxyxfmjct

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand
    new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful
    info to work on. You have done a formidable process and our whole
    neighborhood shall be grateful to you.

    Feel free to visit my blog: http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/nudist-family/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now not positive the place you are getting your info, however
    great topic. I needs to spend a while studying more or working out more.
    Thank you for great information I used to be searching for this information
    for my mission.

    Also visit my weblog ... http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/female-nudists/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for.
    You've ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a great day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my blog: click here

    ReplyDelete