Croatian winemaker Krauthaker`s Merlot among the best in Europe


Croatian winemaker Krauthaker`s Merlot among the best in EuropeA Croatian wine producer, Krauthaker, won a gold medal with wine Krauthaker Mercs 2009, and a silver medal with the Krauthaker Merlot 2009 at the International Merlot Wine Competition - Mondial du Merlot 2011, recently held in Lugano, Switzerland.


300 wines from 21 countries participated in the competition, which was dominated by the wines of Switzerland as well as the wine superpowers, Italy and France.

The judges awarded one large gold medal, 33 gold and 53 silver medals.

Awarded as the Best Merlot in the world and winner of the great gold medal was the Italian Cour di Vigna Veneto Igt 2007, produced by Sandra di Campodipietra di Salgareda from the surrounding area of Treviso.

Krauthaker
www.krauthaker.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going
    to come back yet again since I saved as a favorite
    it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and
    continue to guide other people.

    my web page - http://www.nudistjoy.com/category/teen-nudist/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


    Here is my web blog ... nudism ()

    ReplyDelete