Croatia - Among the most interesting „up and coming” destinations in the USA, in 2012

More than a third of U.S. travel agencies put Croatia among the most interesting and most desirable upcoming European destinations of 2012, according to the U.S. research company Travel Leaders Franchise Group, the largest franchisor of travel agencies in the U.S., which accounts for more than 1250 agencies. The study included 640 travel agents from the U.S., and the results were published late last year on the Reuters website in the Business Traveler column.


The leading upcoming destination in Asia is Vietnam, and in South and Central America it is Brazil.

The article mentions that American tourists will spend more this year than the last on travel to distant destinations, despite the crisis and an unstable economy, and that the U.S. market notes a noticeable increase in bookings for Europe, Asia and Australia in relation to the previous year.

Reuters
www.reuters.com

4 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    Also visit my web-site; http://www.nudistjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have recently been searching for information
    about this topic for a while and yours is the
    best I have discovered so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line?
    Are you certain in regards to the supply?

    Have a look at my website :: http://Www.Nudistjoy.com/category/videos/ (www.echuca.org)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He was once totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not consider simply how much time
    I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog ... nudism

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ѵos posts ont incontestablment séduisants

    My web blog :: masturbation sextoy

    ReplyDelete